Friday, June 11, 2010

Some milestones

Been working away. Get the COM down, and I'm getting used to write for the Android. Been moving slow, but hit some milestones tonight:

From the Android app:

- Placed a bomb (and had it go off, injuring the test player)
- Listed placed bombs
- Disarmed a bomb.
- Had a computer place a Small Nuke (still not sure WHY) - and had it go off while trying to Disarm (so first Nuke Explosion in the PB virtual world! :)

I've got a lot of cleanup to do (Screens mostly look nasty), need to do home screen, user stats and leveling area, and sign-up. I'm thinking I've got 40-80 hours more unit I could get some beta users on it.

I'd like to use it myself -looks like Android on the iPhone is questionable right now, so may go buy the dev phone or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment